Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Yuva Internship Scheme 2023 What is Madhya Pradesh yuva Internship Scheme 2023 and how to apply? Madhya Pradesh mukhyamantry yuva internship yojana kya hai ?
Keeping in mind the youth of Madhya Pradesh and to remove their unemployment, the Madhya Pradesh government has taken a very big step. The Madhya Pradesh government is launching the Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Scheme 2023 for the youth of Madhya Pradesh.
What is Madhya Pradesh yuva Internship Scheme 2023?
Madhya Pradesh yuva Internship Scheme Keeping in mind the youth of Madhya Pradesh and to remove their unemployment, the government has taken a big step, under this scheme 4695 posts will be recruited. Let us know that the youth who have completed their graduation before 2021 i.e. pass out in 2020, this will not be acceptable for them.
To take advantage of madhya Pradesh Yuva internship scheme, you can apply on 7 December 2022, the children who fill the form in the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme will be interviewed. The form for this scheme will be filled and after the interview, they will be shortlisted again whether you are eligible for it or not, how many people will be shortlisted, the youth will be selected here from every block,
How many blocks of Madhya Pradesh are there, how many people will be selected from each block, let’s know. Yuva internship
There are a total of 313 blocks in Madhya Pradesh, out of each block, only 15 intern youth will be appointed. The youth who will be selected will be known as Janseva Mitra. Through the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme (yuva internship), the educated unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh will be given employment and their development avenues will open.
The objective of Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Scheme
It will provide employment opportunities to the graduates and post-graduate youth in which they will be able to improve their future and experience the schemes being done in the state.
The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis has been selected to conduct the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme being run in Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
- Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme : Those youth who have passed the degree course within 2 years can apply.
- Under the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme, 15 youth from each development board will be selected for intern
- This scheme started for the state of Madhya Pradesh will have to work at the grassroots level, that is, under this scheme or when any scheme is taken out by the government, all the citizens of the state will have to tell about that scheme how they will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
How much amount of grant will be given to the youth in the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme?
Under the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme being run in Madhya Pradesh, the benefit of this scheme is being given to the youth who have completed graduation and post-graduation and each youth will be provided ₹ 8000 per month.
Documents for Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme (yuva internship)
- Photo ID such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card
- Original Residence Certificate
- Marks List of Undergraduate and Post Graduate
- Class X and XII Marks List
- Two passport size photographs
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Other Certificates
How to apply for Cm Yuva internship Scheme
Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Scheme will be filled through online
- Will go to Madhya Pradesh e-service site eService | Home page (mp.gov.in)
- In this, your name clear name Laxman mobile number email ID password and confirmed password and if you want to update it on WhatsApp, then you will do yash but accept terms and conditions then click on Register.
- After that your ID and password will be found.
- After that log in, enter the mobile number and password and fill the captcha code below .
- After that the form will open and fill the following document and submit it.