Table of Contents
Electric Vehicles Subsidy 2023 इलेक्ट्रिक वाहनों पर सब्सिडी के लिए लाइव पोर्टल
(Electric vehicle subsidy portal) The Government of Uttar Pradesh keeps bringing some good schemes for the welfare of the people so that the welfare of people can be, the government of Uttar Pradesh keeps making good efforts to improve the standard of living of the people, which helps people to buy any goods and fill any form.
The government has started a portal for the welfare of its people. Those who have bought an electric vehicle. How much % discount will you get on electric vehicles? And which electric vehicle will be given this discount? How to claim it so that you can get a discount. With the help of this article, you will tell you the complete information of this article.
What is the electric vehicle subsidy portal?
The Electric vehicle subsidy portal is a portal in which you are given a discount of a few % on the purchase of a vehicle.
For the welfare of the people of Uttar Pradesh state, the government has created a portal named Electric Vehicle Purchase Subsidy Portal. With the help of this portal, the government will provide subsidies to those who have purchased electric vehicles.
In order to give the benefit of government subsidy to those who buy electric vehicles in Uttar Pradesh, the Minister of State for Transport Daya Shankar Singh launched the Uttar Pradesh Electric Vehicle Purchase Subsidy Portal on 19/07/2023. He said that with the help of this portal, people will be able to buy vehicles easily and they will save their money.
Minister of State for Transport Dyashankar Singh said that those who purchase electric vehicles in Uttar Pradesh will be given a discount on the purchase of the vehicle, that is, those people will be given a subsidy on the purchase of the vehicle.
Minister of State for Transport Dyashankar Singh also informed that this subsidy will be given to all those customers who have purchased electric vehicles after October 14, 2022, i.e. those who have purchased their electric vehicle after October 14, 2022, can register themselves in the electric vehicle purchase subsidy portal and they can take advantage of this scheme.
This application can be made on the electric vehicle purchase portal to get a discount on the purchase or registration of vehicles for three years from October 14, 2022, and take advantage of this scheme.
Brief Description electric vehicle subsidy portal
Portal Name – Electric vehicle subsidy portal
Implementing State – Uttar Pradesh
Which vehicle will get a subsidy – only on electric vehicle
What will be the % discount available in the Electric vehicle subsidy portal?
Uttar Pradesh Minister of State for Transport Dyashankar Singh has said that people will be given a maximum discount of up to 15% on the purchase of electric vehicles.
Let’s know how much discount will be available on which vehicle.
- A maximum discount of Rs 5000 per vehicle or a maximum of 15% of the value of the vehicle has been fixed on a two-wheeler electric vehicle.
- It has been fixed to give a maximum discount of 15% of the price of Rs 20 lakh per vehicle price to the buses.
- A discount of Rs 1 lakh per vehicle or 10% of the value of that vehicle will be given on goods vehicles.
Uttar Pradesh Minister of State for Transport Dayashankar Singh has also announced that the exemption limit will be 25,000 for two-wheelers and cars and a maximum of 400 buses will be exempted in buses. Along with this, 1000 electric goods vehicles will be given the benefit of this subsidy.
Note – Individual artisans will get a subsidy only on one two-wheeler or four-wheeler, electric bus, or electric goods, that is, no matter how many vehicles a person takes, they will be given a subsidy on the same vehicle. The vehicle they have already purchased will get a subsidy on the first one.
Documents required for Electric vehicle subsidy portal
- Aadhaar card (in whose name the vehicle is located)
- Registration book of the vehicle i.e. documents of the vehicle
- Passport size photograph
- Cancel Check
- Bank Passbook
How to register an electric vehicle subsidy portal
- First of all, the applicant or customer will click on the official website Upevsubsidy.in of the electric vehicle purchase subsidy portal.
- Now they will generate their ID and password by clicking on new registration.
- After generating the id and password, after logging in, he will fill out the application form as well as fill in his bank details and his canceled check details and upload it on the portal with his photo and signature.
- After that, submit and print a copy of it and take it.
- Applicants can also check the status of their application on the portal.
In this way, residents of Uttar Pradesh or those who have taken advantage of it by filling out the form with the help of this portal to get subsidies for vehicles taken in Uttar Pradesh.
If you like our information, then follow our page and give information about this scheme to others.
Thank you –
Q- Which vehicles will get a subsidy?
Ans – On Electric Vehicles
Q: In which state is it implemented?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh
Q – What is the % discount?
Ans- getting a discount of up to 15% of the value of the vehicle