Table of Contents
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana (AVYA) 2023: Application Process, Benefits and Eligibility
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana:- It is our utmost duty to take care of our parents in old age and nurture them. But today’s young generation leaves parents aside to eat or leave them outside. In such a situation, those old parents have no support.
And they don’t have the strength to do anything for themselves. Therefore, keeping all these problems in mind, the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been started by the Central Government to provide proper health life as well as social and economic security to the senior citizens. All the elderly will be taken care of through this scheme. And they will be given health related services.
How will senior citizens get the benefit of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana? Who will be eligible for this scheme and how can i apply online? For information related to all these, you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana 2023
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been started by the Central Government for the elderly citizens of the country. The name of this scheme has been changed from National Action Plan for Senior Citizens to Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana. It is a public welfare scheme.
Such a society has to be created for senior citizens. So that they can get social security and financial help. Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been launched by the Central Government to provide healthcare and social services to all the citizens living in the country who have come to their old age and are 60 years of age or above.
Through this scheme, all the elderly persons will be provided food, health services, entertainment services, and social services. Financial assistance will also be given. So that old citizens do not feel lonely and can become self-sufficient by getting the benefit of this scheme.
Information about Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana 2023
|Name of scheme
|Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana
|By the Central Government
|All the elderly citizens of the country
|To meet the health needs of senior citizens as well as living and other important needs.
|Rs. 300 crores
|Sal tree a timber tree
|Will be launched soon
Objectives of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana
The main objective of launching the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana for elderly persons by the Central Government is to cater to the health needs as well as living and other important needs of all senior citizens of the country. Through this scheme, such a society has to be created in the country so that the elderly citizens can get a healthy, happy, respectable life.
Because senior citizens become helpless in their old age or do not have any support to raise them. All such senior citizens have to be supported by providing various types of facilities to earn a living. The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the old persons or senior citizens of the country.
Benefits and Features of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana 2023
- Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been launched by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to help the senior citizens of the country.
- Through this scheme, all Indian elderly senior citizens will be provided with basic essential items such as food, water, health, entertainment, care etc.
- The central government aims to provide basic facilities to destitute senior citizens.
- This scheme has been implemented by the Central Government under Section 19 and 20 of the Maintenance and Welfare of All Elderly Citizens of the State Act 2007 .
- A budget of Rs 300 crore has been set by the central government to make the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana a complete success.
- More than 4 lakh elderly / old people of the state will get the direct benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, old age homes have been established in all the states of the country.
- Under the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana, care centers have been set up in all the state capitals of the country for the treatment of the elderly.
- A National Helpline has been set up to administer the scheme.
- Under the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana , a helpline number has also been issued for all citizens through which they can get their problems resolved.
- By taking advantage of this scheme, elderly self-help groups can be formed and social reconstruction can be done.
Eligibility for Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana
- To apply under Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant age should be 60 years or more.
- Destitute senior / elderly citizens will be eligible for this scheme who have no children and if they have children , they have been thrown out of the house.
- Senior citizens/ elderly women will be given priority under this scheme.
Required papers for Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Original residence certificate
- Health Information
What’s process for Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
If you want to apply online under Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana, then let us tell you that Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has recently been started by the Central Government. No official website has been launched to apply online under this scheme, nor has the government issued application forms for this scheme on any other portal. But soon the online application of this scheme will be announced by the government.
After that you can go to your nearest public service center and apply online. At present, you will have to wait a little longer to get the benefit of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana. As soon as the application forms for the scheme are released by the government, we will inform you through this article.
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana FAQs
What is Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana is a government scheme launched by the Central Government. Through which health and financial security will be provided to senior citizens.
Who launched the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been launched by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Who will get the benefit of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
The benefit of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana will be available to all senior citizens of the country whose age is 60 years or more. Those who have no children or have become homeless from home.